The sites are well placed for access to mainland road networks and the Port facilities in the east of the UK.
RASE provide ‘specialist Storage and Handling’ solutions to a multitude of industries, whose product portfolios comprise both Hazardous and Non-Hazardous goods.
Dedicated handling equipment is available for the handling of machinery, bulk timber, paper reels, steel drums etc. Container loading and unloading for up to 5000kg single lift available on site for machinery and plant import/export.
Unrivalled ‘real-time’ inventory management via the integrated HaulTech Warehouse Management System (WMS) facilitates full traceability of stock from Goods Inwards to final delivery;
- Order picking, packing and despatch
- Re-packing and labelling service
- Full integration with customers systems and major ERP solutions
- Customer Login to RASE secure portal
- Seamless integration with RASE Traffic Management System (TMS)
RASE are members of United Kingdom Warehousekeepers Association (UKWA).