Operating two Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH) ‘Upper Tier’ sites RASE offer high quality secure warehousing facilities.
RASE experienced logistics operation team includes an ‘in house’ qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) and a full complement of ADR trained drivers.
Unrivalled ‘real-time’ inventory management via the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
facilitates the full requirements of:
- HSG71 Segregation
The WMS enables:
- Full traceability of stock from Goods Inwards to Order Despatch
- Order picking, packing and despatch
- Re-packing and labelling service
- Full integration with customers systems and major ERP solutions
- Customer Login to RASE secure portal
- Seamless integration with RASE Traffic Management System (TMS)
RASE maintains accreditation to:
- CEFIC (The European Chemical Industry Council) Safety and Quality Assessment System (SQAS) Road Transport Assessment
- AIC – FIAS (Fertilizer Industry Assurance Scheme) for Transport