Palletways are Europe’s largest provider of express palletised distribution services. With a strategically positioned network of depots and hub operations it is unequalled in its ability to connect your business to the whole of Europe.
- Founded in 1994
- 300+ depots in 11 countries
- 25,000 pallets processed daily
- Collection and distribution across Europe
- Largest network of 270 members across the UK and mainland Europe
- Daily service covering Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland,
Luxembourg, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and Spain.
Palletways offer an extensive range of cost-efficient, high quality palletised freight services. A selection of service levels including Premium and Economy provide options for you and your client.
Palletways advanced IT solutions provide customers with easy access to delivery information including an on-line consignment track and trace facility.
In March 2017 Palletways rolled out an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) system. The ETA system creates a pallet industry standard for delivery information which includes;
- Two hour time notification delivery window for customers
- SMS and e-mail functions enable delivery time and consignment content information
- A facility that enables the sending customer to monitor the progress of the consignment via ‘track and trace’
- An ETA App for Palletways members to access information quickly and on the move
Having joined Palletways in May 2010 RASE have consistently achieved the coveted ‘Platinum Partner’ status.
For further information on Palletways log onto www.palletways.com
To book your pallet collections and deliveries with RASE e-mail us at email@example.com