In March 2017 RASE set up a Freight Management Operation located at an office in Grimsby, which focusses in matching clients with transportation needs to hauliers with commercial facilities facing empty outward / return journeys.
Transport Clearing Houses specialise in matching clients with transportation needs to hauliers with commercial facilities facing empty outward / return journeys.
- Specialist services to the chemical industry (packaged hazardous goods)
- Integrated storage and distribution solutions
- COMAH storage
- Contract Logistics
- ADR trained drivers
- Innovative IT solutions unrivalled in our business sector (including ADR, COMAH and HSG71 compliance)
- UK and European Distribution
RASE provides a consistently high level of service and has a culture emphasising;
- Quality – Registered to ISO 9001
- Safety – Registered to COMAH, CEFIC – SQAS
- Investment – Technology, Hardware and our people
RASE has earned a reputation for building excellent customer relationships – it’s what we do! The majority of our business is based on long-term partnerships and our proactive drive to evolve with our customers has developed our own business and improved theirs.
Our drive for continuous improvement ensures that your logistics solution further evolves to enhance your competitiveness in the market.