Many leading chemical manufacturers and distributors have selected RASE as their first choice logistics provider, including some who have been customers since 1967.
RASE employs its own ‘in house’ Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) and company drivers hold their ADR (Packages) licence for the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
In accordance with ADR Chapter 1.10 relating to the carriage of High Consequence Dangerous Goods (HCDG) RASE sites have been approved by the Vehicle and Operator Standards Agency (VOSA).
RASE maintain accreditation to;
- CEFIC (The European Chemical Industry Council) Safety and Quality Assessment System (SQAS) Road Transport Assessment
- AIC – FIAS (Fertilizer Industry Assurance Scheme) for Transport
RASE traffic planners utilise our integrated Traffic Management System (TMS)
- to route vehicles efficiently
- achieve maximum optimisation for customer order requirements
- to ensure ‘on-time distribution’
Our vehicle tracking facility gives the traffic planners full visibility of the RASE fleet. Customers who are registered to the RASE secure portal can, through our ‘unrivalled IT solutions’, log on to see live information about the progress of their consignments. The TMS incorporates all elements of the ADR requirements.
As a founder members of ‘The Hazchem Network’ all RASE vehicles are covered under the Hazchem Emergency Response Scheme (HERS) with Level 3 response.